Saturday, May 1, 2021

My 12th day Mica Howard

 When I walked in, some friends said Hi, Ms. Mica, and one of them hugged my leg and smiled at me. It felt so good to be wanted by my new friends, and it was morning snack time, so I sat down with them. After that, we prepped the children for an outside time as the teachers washed hands and changed diapers/pull-ups. Then I helped put on coats and line up to place hands on straps to keep them together as we walk outside. The children were so happy to be going outside, and we walked to the park. We arrived at the park, and the children went on the climber and the slide and ran around chasing each other. Now it was time to transition back to school, and two friends did not want to go. So the teacher talked to them about eating lunch and if they could come so that they may visit again later. As I walked with them back to school, helped with taking off their coat and handwashing, it was time for me to go. I told my friends I had a good time on our fun walk to the park and I will see them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 On April 27, 2021 Today was my last day and I was getting used to both age groups because they were so lovable and fun to be around. Our da...