Monday, May 3, 2021

 On April 27, 2021

Today was my last day and I was getting used to both age groups because they were so lovable and fun to be around. Our day was full of fun and excitement. The CT talked to the toddlers about how nice and warm the weather was and we would go on nature walk around the block. While we are in nature we will talk about trees, green grass, and beautiful colorful flowers. The toddlers did look as though they understood the words the CT had spoken. Right after breakfast, the toddlers listened to music so we all were dancing and having a great time. The toddlers were increasing their large motor development. Some of the toddlers were using their cognitive skills to put together a three-piece puzzle with the teacher's assistance. I walked over to the station where the puzzles were and we assisted another toddler put the knob puzzles that consisted of animals into their correct place. I was proud of the toddlers who were able to grasp the knob puzzle using their fine motor development along with their eye and hand coordination. It was time for the toddlers to transition to circle time and the assistant teacher was singing the number song and the toddlers were holding up 2 to 3 fingers as she sang the song. After circle time, the students began to transition into the wagon to go on a nature walk. In nature, I talked about the color of the grass and how it grows around. Also, identifying and talking about the colorful flowers that were blue, green, and yellow. In addition, the teacher talked about the tall trees and counted each one as we walked past. Finally, we approached the side door of the school and at that moment it was time for me to head out. I will really miss the teacher, staff, and the children. I did let them know I will come back and visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 On April 27, 2021 Today was my last day and I was getting used to both age groups because they were so lovable and fun to be around. Our da...