Saturday, May 1, 2021

Day 13th Mica Howard

As I walked to the classroom, I became sad because it was my last day coming to this room on Tuesdays to see my friends. When I walked in, the kids said, Ms. Mica, we will miss you with a poster. I was so surprised by this and how they would miss me. The children were engaged in various manipulatives, from waffle connectors to building cubes, so I joined them in the building. I asked some friends what they were building, and they responded with home. I continued building with the children, and we built a big home on the carpet. I thanked the students and the teachers for allowing me to come into their room and waved goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 On April 27, 2021 Today was my last day and I was getting used to both age groups because they were so lovable and fun to be around. Our da...