Sunday, April 11, 2021

Day 10, Jeanette B.

 When I arrived at FDC and entered the classroom, there was someone new there.  I introduced myself, and she introduced herself as one of the teachers. She also mentioned she had been on a leave of absence and returned. The other MT walked into the classroom thinking it was going to be my day to teach. I informed her I teach next week. We went over my lessons and discuss what I'll be teaching. I asked both MT's did they have any suggestions. They said no, my lesson plan sounded good and that I would do a good job.
When the toddlers arrived, they ate breakfast. During breakfast, one of the toddlers cried the whole time because it was his first week at school. During circle time, I observed the new MT with the children. She interacted with the children well. She asked them a lot of questions to promote language and social interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 On April 27, 2021 Today was my last day and I was getting used to both age groups because they were so lovable and fun to be around. Our da...