Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Day 6: Mica Howard

 On this day, I walked into the classroom and the children were crawling through the tunnel and walking across the foam balance beam.  A couple of the friends noticed me and ran over to hug my legs while smiling up at me, and one friend pulled my finger to crawl through the tunnel with him.  As I kneeled down to tell him, let me see you go in and he did.  Then the teacher prepared the students for a morning snack with cereal bars and milk.  After snack, I asked the CT if she wanted to go outside and she responded yes.  So we got the children ready with their coats and hats, pulled out the wagon and stroller to put them in for a ride.  Outside, we were able to go to a park and the children were very excited.  We walked on a ramp and went down the slide.  Then it was time to go and some friends were not happy but we explained it was lunchtime. When we got back to the building, I helped the CT get them undressed and wash hands to prepare for lunch.  I told the friends it was so nice visiting their class, gave hugs, and waved goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mica,

    I enjoyed reading your post. I liked reading about the different toys that are provided for children to play with. It's nice and different to hear that they have a balance beam. Providing children with different toys that helps practice their gross motor skills is great for learning experiences.

    ReplyDelete

 On April 27, 2021 Today was my last day and I was getting used to both age groups because they were so lovable and fun to be around. Our da...